- The lightest 12-point crampons in the world
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Automatic bindings fit most rigid mountaineering, A/T, and telemark boots
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Dynamic anti-balling plates and carrying case included
The lightest 12-point crampons in the world! Absolutely perfect for ski mountaineering and glacier travel. Innovative 3-D shaped construction (pressed – not just bent) on the front platform distributes pressure applied to one point across the entire platform significantly increasing the strength and durability of the crampon. Automatic bindings offer the most secure fit for rigid boots with full toe and heel welts, including A/T and telemark boots. While sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suitable for ice climbing or intensive mixed terrain.