Floor Staff/Management Position
The Mountaineer is actively hiring for floor staffing positions with potential for management and departmental responsibilities driven by fit & performance. Nationally recognized for excellence in specialty retail, The Mountaineer is known for its curation of best-in-class equipment & apparel and the expertise of our seasoned staff. We are seeking energetic, knowledgeable individuals that can provide outstanding customer service and the satisfying buying experience that our loyal user base has come to expect.
The Staff position encompasses:
- Customer engagement and assistance across departments
- Opening and closing of store during year-round operations
- Ongoing store appearance, merchandise presentation, stocking, and basic daily cleaning functions
- Register support and general customer flow during busy season
- Building and expanding upon a strong understanding of our departments and offerings
- Contributing to overall staff dynamic, operational enhancements and overall store performance
We are seeking individuals that bring some combination of retail experience, technical experience and a passion for outdoor activities, strong product and/or discipline knowledge, and experience working in a fast-paced service environment. Some weekend coverage will be required. Local Adirondack knowledge and prior professional experience (e.g. guide work, industry rep, etc) are beneficial. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
E-mail us! email@example.com