We took our bestselling women's everyday outdoor pant and made it even better with the Halle Pant II! Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
Read more on the updates we made in the ReZion™ Upgrades section below.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- Articulated seams at knees
- Functional zip fly and updated button closure with interior drawstring
- Back patch pockets with flap/snap closures
- Secure on seam pocket with invisible zipper closure
- Snaps for secure hem roll up
- Deeper and more secure front hip pockets
- Wearer's left coin pocket
- Mid rise - Boot
- Rise (Size 4): 9 1/4"
- Inseams: Short 30", Reg 32", Tall 34"
- Abrasion resistant
- PFAS-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- bluesign® approved materials
We heard your feedback, and using our original Halle Pant, we made these updates for more functionality, durability & comfort as you move:
FIT: Starting with our original Halle Pant, we increased the height of the rise and added room to the upper thigh for added comfort and a more secure fit that performs better than ever.
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Halle II styles. The new lower-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the button is now webbing reinforced, for added strength and durability
POCKETS: We increased the pocket depth for better functionality and ability to fit a phone with ease.
FABRIC: Our ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.