More space means more comfort, and the Tungsten Ultralight 1-Person Tent delivers without adding extra weight to your pack. Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for plenty of sleeping space and headroom for stretching out after your solo trek on the AT. “Easy pitch" clips and poles make it easy to set up quickly. If a downpour hits, the seam-taped bathtub floor ensures you'll stay dry and resists pooling, and the rain-shield flysheet won't stretch out if it gets wet. Stash your pack, poles and other gear in the vestibule and tuck a headlamp into the UV lampshade pocket.People/Product/Planet® Sustainably designed and manufactured in keeping with our commitment to minimum impact and maximum performance.
- Zone pre-bend construction creates vertical walls for roomier sleeping area and greater head room; Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Free-standing design; 1 D-shaped door and 1 vestibule for gear storage
- Rain-shield polyester flysheet doesn't stretch and sag when wet and resists UV damage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents; Seam-taped bathtub floor
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Color-coded "easy pitch" clips, poles, and fly