REGISTRATION: Friday, November 20 - 8AM sharp!
All clinics are 1-day engagements. "Progressions" are encouraged, as appropriate, through the 3 week series.
The Mountaineer and Rock and River reserve the right to cancel this event at anytime due to COVID-19 related issues. If we need to cancel this event refunds will be processed within 48 hrs. Masks are mandatory when you are inside The Mountaineer and Rock and River, no exceptions! Please do your best to maintain social distancing while indoors and at the cliff.
Carpooling is not permitted. You may only ride to the cliff with the group you arrived with or personal acquaintances.
PARTICIPANTS OF ALL CLINICS ARE LIMITED IN NUMBER AND MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED.
PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO CONSULT THE COURSE EQUIPMENT LISTS AND PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
• NO “WALK-IN” REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR ALL CLINICS.
• Demo gear will be available on a limited basis for all participants. Beginner and Intermediate clinics will have access to Rock and River Guide Service equipment.
• All clinics will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
• All event registrations must be paid in full at time of registration. Refunds will be allowed for cancellations up until January 1st.
• All events will originate at The Mountaineer or Rock and River Guide Service- take note of where your clinic is meeting!
• All participants are entitled to a 10% discount on climbing equipment and climbing apparel at The Mountaineer on the weekend of your clinic.
• Event will happen no matter what the weather conditions. Be prepared!
Lodging is available at the following many fine bed and breakfasts in Keene, Keene Valley and the area:
Keene Valley Lodge – 518 576-2003
Trails End Inn – 518 576-9860
The Hostel – 518 576-2030
Snow Goose – 518 576-9460
Rooster Comb Inn – 518 576-9916
Timberloft (apartment) – 518 576-4256
Cascade Ski Touring Center (Lake Placid) 518 523-9605
Jack Rabbit (Lake Placid) – 518 523-0123
ADK Trail Inn (Upper Jay) – 518 527-1155
Brookside Motor Inn (Upper Jay) – 518 946-8369
Namaste Inn (Elizabethtown) – 518 873-2332
Great Local Eateries and Cafes:
Old Mountain Coffee (Keene Valley) 576-7077
Ausable Inn (Keene Valley) 576-9584
Baxter Mountain Tavern (Keene Valley) 576-9990
Noonmark Diner (Keene Valley) 576-4477
Cedar Run Bakery (Keene) 576-9929
No cancellations due to weather (this is a benefit event). Event will happen no matter what the weather condition. Pre-registration is required for all classes.