BLACK DIAMOND EQUIP.
Combining the durability of an aluminum upper with the reduced swing weight of a carbon fiber lower, the Black Diamond Razor Carbon ski poles are built for the dedicated backcountry skier. The Razor Carbon's grip offers improved ergonomics, while FlickLock adjustability allows for easy and secure length changes. We also included a rubber grip extension for choking up while sidehilling on the skin track.
- 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum upper with 12 mm (0.5 in) carbon fiber lower
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Touring strap with plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Lightweight rubber grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- FlickLock® adjustability