Built for frigid stop-start alpine missions or rest days at base camp, these soft, breathable and stretchy insulated bottoms provide all-day warmth and comfort on the coldest days. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband and cuffs: 7-oz 79% recycled polyester/21% spandex snag-resistant stretch knit
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn