NORTH COUNTRY BOOKS
Black Diamond's Crag 40L Backpack is a smaller version of the ever-popular Creek Backpacks, designed for climbers who dig bolted crags over splitter cracks. Its massive 40L capacity still holds more than a couple quickdraws, and with a rope strap outside the pack, you can get a picnic's worth of snacks and water in there along with the climbing essentials. There's a pocket at the top flap for guidebooks, and the internal zippered pocket protects your wallet, phone, and valuables in crowded crags. Rigid padding shields your back, shoulder straps, and waist belt from bumpy quickdraws so you can tackle trails longer than your average crag.
- Sport climbing backpack inspired by Black Diamond's Creek Packs
- 40L capacity suitable for draws, climbing essentials, and more
- Top flap with drawcord skirt, and additional side access zipper
- Exterior rope strap keeps ropes out of the pack for extra storage
- Internal and top pockets designed for guidebooks and valuables