Paul Jamison with Neal Burdick
Adirondack Rock is the comprehensive rock climbing guidebook to the Adirondack Park, written by Jim Lawyer and Jeremy Haas. The guidebook includes all technical rock climbing routes from all known crags located on public land within the boundary of the Adirondack Park in New York State.
- 320 cliffs—that's 78 new ones since the first edition.
- 3,100+ routes and variations—that's 1,162 new ones.
- Comprehensive: includes every known route.
- Completely revised and updated.
- Full route descriptions in an easy-to-read, comprehensive format.
- New index-by-grade.
- New region maps.
- New crag planners that help you decide where to go.
- 345 action photos.
- 175 photo diagrams (aerial photos with route lines).
- 135 cliff topos.
- 104 approach maps.
- 37 watercolors and pen-and-ink drawings.
- 22 essays written by prominent Adirondack climbers.
- Forewords by Tad Welch (English) and Loïc Briand (French).
- Complete history of every cliff.
- Quality ratings for routes and cliffs (0-5 stars).
- GPS coordinates of every cliff and parking area.
- Two volumes contained in a slipcase, sold together for $40.00.
- Each volume is 5½" x 8½" x 1", 2 pounds; 4 pounds for the set.
- Volume 1 is 560 pages; volume 2 is 544 pages.
- Printed on high-quality glossy paper.
- Full color throughout.
- Strong, smyth-sewn, lay-flat binding with PUR glue.